The Security Analyst will act as a key member of our Information Security team and handle diverse security-related tasks and issues for our rapidly growing company, including managing risk through a shared vision with the business leaders. While focusing on people, process, systems and metrics, and keeping up with the latest threats and trends in security, you will be tasked with supporting day-to-day security operations across the iCIMS environment. Activities will include security monitoring, security operations, incident management, forensics, metrics tracking, exception tracking, and verification of adherence to security policy.
Headquartered in Holmdel, NJ, iCIMS is a high-growth Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company that was recently named #16 on Glassdoor’s 2019 Best Places to Work list. With multiple locations across the U.S. and around the globe, we are the industry’s #1 recruitment software provider, delivering technology that supports approximately 4,000 contracted customers. Dedicated to maintaining an inclusive, inspirational and innovative work environment, and committed to our consistent growth, we have a wide range of opportunity for career advancement within our organization. Come grow with us—apply today!
- Work closely with Information Security team members in the coordination and facilitation of iCIMS security goals and objectives.
- Ensure timely, proactive identification and reporting of security gaps and vulnerabilities to the critical business information, systems and network infrastructure.
- Analyze threats/events from a response perspective: apply skill and judgment to determine if escalations are warranted.
- Participate in addressing security events and incidents to protect customer and corporate data and critical systems.
- Leverage knowledge of security approaches to protect against common and advanced attacks and exploits.
- Contribute efforts to certification and compliance audits, including ISO 27001 and SOC 2, and associated audit preparation.
- Perform follow-up of potential security events in coordination with iCIMS’s security processes.
- Perform data analysis, reviews and reporting to support business aligned risk management.
- Contribute to the development of policies & documentation to support ongoing SOC activities (run books, procedure documentation, etc.)
- Develops threat trend analysis reports and metrics
- Utilize a strong foundation in key technologies including servers, networking, operating systems, databases, SaaS, and cloud-based services to allow for effective evaluation and recommendations for securing these systems.
- Handle sensitive and/or confidential material and information with suitable discretion.
- Consistently ensures that business is conducted with integrity always and that behavior aligns with iCIMS core competencies
- 1+ years of experience in an information security, an aligned educational background, preferably related to security operations, and/or a prior background in information technology.
- Prior experience or willingness to learn utilization of security tools and technology including, but not limited to, tools related to Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), intrusion detection/prevention systems (IDS/IPS), integrity monitoring, anti-virus/anti-malware, vulnerability management, data loss prevention (DLP), advanced persistent treat (APT), and policy compliance.
- Experience with security operations tools such as; logging systems (e.g., Sumologic), intrusion detection/prevention systems (IDS/IPS) (e.g., Alertlogic, Tripwire), Anti-virus (e.g., SentinelOne), SIEM, Vulnerability Management tools (e.g. Nexpose), DLP, endpoint protection, APT, web filtering, CASB, etc.
- Highly developed organizational skills and attention to detail, including the ability to handle multiple projects and priorities simultaneously with a high degree of professionalism and client service orientation.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Articulates thoughts and ideas clearly, concisely, and persuasively, including the ability to communicate security and risk-related concepts across stakeholder groups (written and oral): Executive team, management peers, and external customers.
- Ability to work effectively within a fast paced, changing environment.
- A self-starter with the demonstrated ability to take initiative, who can proactively identify issues/opportunities and recommend actions.
- Ability to creatively solve problems is required.
- High computer literacy; Microsoft Office/Office 365 (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook, SharePoint).
- Ability to anticipate problems, resolve ambiguity and take decisive action
• BA/BS in computer or security related field or relevant work/intern experience
• Information security related certification/s such as CEH, CISSP or equivalent preferred.
iCIMS is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.