As an Technology Product Intern, you will have the exciting opportunity to learn about NetSuite application administration and apply your knowledge of Information Systems to make an impact at iCIMS! We’ll teach you how to perform basic configuration changes in NetSuite, create reports and saved searches, Application Hygiene Management, Incident and Change Management Processes & Stakeholder Management. so that you’re well prepared to support the team with all aspects of basic NetSuite administration . Your day to day will include leveraging your technical skills to understand the business requests or incidents and follow the iCIMS incident and change management procedures to deliver those requests, under the guidance of a senior NetSuite administrator. This is an exciting opportunity to learn – all of which can support a career in ERP (NetSuite) Systems Administration.
When you join iCIMS, you join the team helping global companies transform business and the world through the power of talent. Our customers do amazing things: design rocket ships, create vaccines, deliver consumer goods globally, overnight, with a smile. As the Talent Cloud company, we empower these organizations to attract, engage, hire, and advance the right talent. We’re passionate about helping companies build a diverse, winning workforce and about building our home team. We’re dedicated to fostering an inclusive, purpose-driven, and innovative work environment where everyone belongs.
- Work closely with Manager, Information Security and the GRC team to support the coordination and facilitation of iCIMS security governance goals and initiatives.
- Support the senior GRC team in assessments related to vendor risk management and following up on associated findings.
- Provide support of regulatory and compliance initiatives (e.g. ISO 27001, GDPR, etc.).
- Assist in identifying & tracking information security risks, assessing impact, and tracking the execution of mitigation plans.
- Handle sensitive and/or confidential material and information with suitable discretion.
- Minimum 3.0 GPA.
- An undergraduate or graduate student pursuing a degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field.
- Prior experience with cloud-based security tools, technologies, and controls a plus (e.g., Amazon AWS, Azure).
- An understanding of networks, operating systems, cloud operations and associated technologies and service.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Articulates thoughts and ideas clearly, concisely, and persuasively
- Ability to work effectively within a fast paced, changing environment.
- A self-starter with the demonstrated ability to take initiative.
- Demonstrated interest in Information Security.
- Must be pursuing a Bachelors or Master’s degree during the time of the internship (Summer 2022).
iCIMS is a place where everyone belongs. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Our approach helps us to build a winning team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and abilities. So, regardless of how your diversity expresses itself, you can find a home here at iCIMS.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, genetic information, disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.