The COO Organization at iCIMS is seeking temporary resources to assist with numerous administrative and coordination efforts across the business. These 6-month assignments require 35 hours/week and are a great opportunity for you to learn the daily operations of our Services and Partners teams. The preferred location is within proximity of our Holmdel, New Jersey headquarters but we are flexible to other locations within the US. Valid work authorization is required. If you are a strong communicator whose detail-oriented and highly self-motivated, this could be the perfect fit!
This role will be responsible for supporting customers’ implementation of iCIMS products. The role may operate independently or as part of an Implementation Team. They focus on support the customer facing implementation team by executing configuration changes and deliverables in support of customer technical and functional requirements. He or she will learn and be proficient in applying configuration changes within iCIMS suite of products.
• Ability to work 35 hours per week for a full 6-month duration
• Bachelor’s degree and/or working towards a BA/BS degree required
• Microsoft Office proficiency required, strong Excel skills required
• Strong interest in Customer Services and/or Partners
• Ideal candidates are bright, self-motivated, punctual, detail-oriented, and resourceful
• Autonomy to work independently but also as a part of a team
• Excellent verbal and written communication and problem-solving skills
• Articulates thoughts and ideas clearly, concisely, and persuasively
• Strong analytical mindset and willingness to help support system enhancement projects to improve team efficiency
• Strong understanding of HTML preferred