• Looking to grow and learn in a friendly, supportive and dynamic environment
• Available to work 2-5 days (or 16-40 hours) per week during business hours, 9 AM to 6 PM (ET)
• Able to join our team for at least 10 weeks starting in August or September 2021
• In NYC or US-based Remote. For now, we are 100% remote but are looking forward to returning to the office in a hybrid capacity—some days at home, some days in-person—later this year. We’re still working out the details.
• Work in cross-discipline teams with strategists, technologists, writers, project managers, and other designers
• Contribute to a variety of projects, both client-facing and internal, with tasks such as:
- Designing new UI components
- Sketching logo concepts
- Building inspiration moodboards and color palettes
• Gain experience and skills that will serve you on your career journey. Things like:
- How to reframe problems through the lens of user needs and goals.
- A view into how to go from problem to prototype to product.
- How strategy guides your design approach and solutions.
- Tactics and techniques for getting unstuck creatively.
- Something specific you want to work on – let us know!
• Be supported and mentored by hands-on design leaders who have concepted, designed, and launched dozens of new products and brands
• Be paid a competitive rate plus overtime
• A couple of work samples to share. Choose projects that you’re proud of and/or you learned a lot from. If we talk, we may ask you to tell us about them.
• Experience working with a design tool such as Sketch, Figma, or Illustrator
• A computer and an internet connection. If you’re interested but don’t have access to these resources, let us know—we may be able to work something out.