All applications must go through: https://ieee.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=210029&tz=GMT-05%3A00&tzname=America%2FNew_York
Support identification of new revenue data and analytics opportunities in IEEE verticals of interest
· Assist in strategic analysis, and strategic market research
· Help in the execution of pilot testing of domain data and analytic products which are already in the pipeline.
· Bring new revenue: Drive new revenue from pipelined partnerships and products
· Put new revenue on the radar: Put new monetization opportunities on the radar
· Reducing risk in new ventures: Resources saved with the outcomes of strategic analysis, better preparedness on current and forthcoming opportunities
- Masters Degree with a BA in Science
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently
PLEASE NOTE: This position is not budgeted for employer-sponsored immigration support, this includes all persons in F (both CPT and OPT), J, H, L or O status.
For information on work demands and conditions required for this position, please consult the reference document, “Physical, Mental, and Work Environment Standards for IEEE Positions.” This position is classified under Category I – Office Positions.
IEEE is an EEO/AAP Employer/Protected Veteran/Disabled
Disclaimer: This job description outlines the general nature and key features performed by various positions that share the same job classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties and qualifications required of all employees assigned to the job. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or re-assign duties to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodations or other business reasons.