- Assist Project teams by conducting field safety inspections, meetings and safety orientations.
- Assist Director of Safety (DOS) with establishing safety policies following industry best practices to control and mitigate hazards.
- Assist with implementing and reviewing JHA’s and by working with field staff.
- Train all levels of management on internal policies and IMC Safety Manual.
- Assist DOS with maintaining metrics, trend data to evaluate and address areas for continued safety improvement.
- Assist DOS with investigating accidents and near misses; developing and implementing corrective actions and be able to effectively communicate findings to management team.
- Lead/ Mentor safety committee to raise safety awareness, communicate best practices and lessons learned and generate involvement throughout all departments.
- Assist DOS by providing ongoing communications to employees as a reminder of workplace hazards and importance to comply with safety.
- Assist DOS with developing programs that engage employees in safety awareness and recognize positive behaviors.