We are seeking an entry level Production Specialist to join our team. As an entry level Production Specialist, you will provide day-to-day operations support in a cGMP manufacturing environment for the production of BeadChip and NGS products including formulation of bead intermediates, bulk reagents, and filled vials. If you’ve got the necessary skills and experience to excel in this position, we want to hear from you. Apply today!
Founded in 1982 and based in Norcross, GA, Immucor is a global leader in transfusion and transplantation diagnostics that facilitate patient/donor compatibility worldwide. Our mission is to ensure that patients in need of blood, organs, or stem cells get the right match that is safe, accessible, and affordable. The result is life changing for a patient in need of a transfusion or transplant. Our new corporate identity illustrates the right match of donors with patients in need of blood or an organ as well as Immucor’s partnership with healthcare organizations in need of innovation and productivity. With the right match, we can transform a life together.
Responsible for the fulfillment of daily/weekly production support schedule and adapt to schedule and personnel changes to ensure internal and external customers’ needs and deliveries made.
- Perform the following activities in a quality focused cGMP manufacturing environment:
* BeadChip carrier assembly – involves manual and automated equipment processes.
* Formulate custom bulk reagents – involves working with pipettes and balances.
* Bulk and fill reagent manufacturing.
* Weighing, diluting, measuring and verifying chemicals for in-process solutions.
* Packaging of carrier and reagent boxes.