We are seeking an entry level Production Specialist to join our team. As an entry level Production Specialist, you will provide day-to-day operations support in a cGMP manufacturing environment for the production of BeadChip and NGS products including formulation of bead intermediates, bulk reagents, and filled vials. If you’ve got the necessary skills and experience to excel in this position, we want to hear from you. Apply today!
Responsible for the fulfillment of daily/weekly production support schedule and adapt to schedule and personnel changes to ensure internal and external customers’ needs and deliveries made.
- Perform the following activities in a quality focused cGMP manufacturing environment:
* BeadChip carrier assembly – involves manual and automated equipment processes.
* Formulate custom bulk reagents – involves working with pipettes and balances.
* Bulk and fill reagent manufacturing.
* Weighing, diluting, measuring and verifying chemicals for in-process solutions.
* Packaging of carrier and reagent boxes.
- Ensure materials and equipment are available in inventory for production as required.
- Follow manufacturing schedule. Report issues and concerns to management.
- Perform equipment setup, operation, re-supply, documentation, cleaning, minor equipment adjustments and minor preventative maintenance tasks to meet standards for safety, quality and efficiency.
- Follow GMP documents (e.g., SOPs, Work Instructions, Manufacturing Records) with strict adherence to safety and compliance.
- Create legible written records within batch records/forms.
- Write, revise and update manufacturing documentation.
- Maintain a clean and organized working lab environment.
- Responsible for training on all procedures assigned. Ensure all training is up to date and approriately documented.
- The ability to be cross trained to assist in other production areas /departments as needed.
- Follows OSHA safety regulations for bloodborne pathogens.
- Interacts cooperatively with coworkers, supervisors, or managers of other departments.
- Irregular hours and OT may be required.
Associate’s Degree or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
Ability to speak effectively before a group of employees.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instruction furnished in written, oral and diagram form.
Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situation.
Preferred cGMP manufacturing experience and/or training.
Basic knowledge of MS Office and software systems used in product support.