About this Job
Currently, we have exciting hybrid opportunities in our Newark office for high school, undergraduate and graduate students who are interested in public relations, marketing, and/or content writing. Impact is looking for talented individuals who can hit the ground running, are not afraid to share their ideas, yet have strong writing skills, and a thirst for reporting the latest current topics. Whether you’re invited to join us part-time or full-time, each student is expected to learn and practice standard industry procedures, help produce creative marketing concepts and strategies, as well as participate in out-of-office client or brand-related activities.
Our Media Relations Internship Program includes, but is not limited to:
· Media monitoring and reporting.
· Assisting in the organization of digital files and cloud-based assets for the Impact team.
· Assist with content generation for the Impact editorial calendar.
· Contributing to creative and strategy meetings.
· Light administrative work as needed.
Our Social Media Internship Program encompasses the following:
· Managing the Impact social media accounts
· Creating social media content that speaks to women, generation Z, Millennials and ethnically diverse audiences
· Assisting with content generation for the ICE editorial calendar
· Contributing to creative and strategy meetings
· Light administrative work as needed
As a member of the Impact Consulting Social Media Internship Program, you receive the following benefits:
· Course credits or food & travel stipend (to be determined)
· Hands-on experience with an established marketing and public relations firm
· Practical experience with clients in the government, education, and nonprofit sectors
· Networking opportunities with Fortune 100 industry fellows and esteemed community partners
· Support in learning how to build your personal brand portfolio
· Enhancement of creative and technical writing skills
· Strengthening of your project management skills
Receive a recommendation from the industry revered CEO of Impact Cheryl McCants — Contingent upon your ability to exceed expectations.
About Impact Consulting Enterprises
We tell award-winning stories that inspire smiles, trust and confidence.
Founded in 1989, Impact is a full-service marketing, digital production, media relations, and crisis communication firm. Individuals, foundations, governments and organizations concerned about clarity in their communication materials, news releases, websites, and marketing collateral, or those frustrated by nauseating campaigns that waste time and money, enlist Impact to tell their stories. Teams under pressure choose Impact to manage their online presences and work through the noise of confusing communication materials, news releases, and marketing collateral. We are guided by our core values: Put clients first. Do the right thing. Lead with great ideas. Give back.