Impact XM develops solutions for virtual and live events. We are looking for an Accounts Payable to join our team. This role compiles and maintains accounts payable records by performing the following duties.
- Prepares a summary report of vouchers recommended for payment. Reviews with CFO and Controller on a weekly basis.
- Processes checks and electronic payments.
- Prepares invoice deduction notices, as necessary.
- Audits freight bills against freight manifests.
- Answers all vendor inquiries.
- Analyzes vendor accounts and negotiates extended terms with vendors when cash is restricted.
- Prints accounts payable reports and assists in maintaining accounts payable files.
- Prepares analysis of accounts, as required.
- Assists in monthly closings.
- Assists with accounts receivable and special projects, as necessary.
Education and/or Experience
Associate’s degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Impact XM Benefits – US
Impact XM offers a comprehensive benefit package including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, LTD,401(k), Flexible Time Off and Holiday pay as well as competitive salaries and the opportunity for growth within our exciting industry!