A BRIEF INTRODUCTION TO IMPAX
Impax Asset Management LLC is the North American division of Impax Asset Management Group and investment adviser to Pax World Funds. Impax is a specialist asset manager with approximately $34.5 billion in both listed and real asset strategies that focuses on the risks and opportunities arising from the transition to a more sustainable global economy. Impax believes that capital markets will be shaped profoundly by global sustainability challenges and that these trends will drive growth for well-positioned companies and create risks for those unable or unwilling to adapt. The firm offers a suite of sustainable investment solutions across multiple asset classes, all of which seek to invest in the transition to a more sustainable economy. Impax Asset Management LLC launched the first sustainable mutual fund in the United States in 1971.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to high standards of corporate social responsibility, both in our investment approach and in the way we try to conduct our own business. Women and minority candidates are encouraged to apply for this position.
For further details, please visit our website: www.impaxam.com
PURPOSE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
As a member of the US Sales team based in Portsmouth, NH, the position is focused on supporting Impax’s client service and business development activities across North America. This role supports the RFP manager and the global RFP team, focused primarily on client service including responding to client DDQs, quarterly / annual reporting requests, and ad-hoc requests. The scope of the role includes:
- Respond to intermediary client RFIs/DDQs/quarterly and annual reporting requests in an accurate and timely manner, including both qualitative and quantitative aspects.
- Respond to incoming client requests, working efficiently with the database manager, performance & reporting, and other Impax teams as needed to reach resolution.
- Support sales leads with client relationship management and regular client updates.
- Support sales activity through maintaining up-to-date records in Impax’s CRM system.
- Participate in weekly Sales team meetings to share relevant information and to understand Impax’s communications strategy for portfolio positioning, investment performance, risk metrics etc.
- Maintain a working knowledge and familiarity of relevant fund offering documents, content, and investment management agreements and guidelines with North American clients.
- Ensure compliance with regulations and with Impax’s policies and procedures at all times.
- Perform other duties as assigned to support the team’s broader client base and objectives.
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
2-4 years of work experience in a sales support, client service, RFP writing, or related role.
Financial services experience preferred.
Planning & organization
Excellent time management, project coordination and organizational skills.
Able to complete tasks on time, working to fixed deadlines.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with meticulous attention to detail.
- Experience working as part of a team.
- Proactive and determined. Willing to assume responsibility and take ownership of tasks assigned.
- Ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities to meet internal and external deadlines in a high volume, deadline driven environment.
- Analytically minded with strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong skills in MS Office applications, especially Word and Excel. Familiarity with Qvidian and intermediary database platforms preferred.
- Personally committed to sustainability and addressing the global challenges related to climate change, gender and racial inequality, protection of natural resources, and related environmental and social issues.
- High degree of personal integrity, trustworthiness, and ethical standards.
VALUES FOCUS/ALIGNED ATTRIBUTES
- Be the solution
- Passion for excellence
- All voices heard
- Doing better together
- Building a common Future
This job description is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements. You may be required to perform other job-related duties as reasonably requested by your manager.
Impax Asset Management is an Equal Opportunities employer.