WHO WE ARE:
We created the first AI-powered stock trading venue — IntelligentCross ATS. It uses an AI process to connect buyers and sellers, creating a more efficient market for investors. Our company is a team of practitioners – traders, analysts and engineers – committed to making IntelligentCross the most efficient market for US equities. Launched in 2018, IntelligentCross is growing fast and we’d like to add an exceptional data scientist to our team.
Be a part of the team building a new exchange platform from the ground up. We have no legacy code, use the latest hardware and software, and leverage decades of experience to create a high performance, scalable and automated trading system.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
Become part of the research team: work on projects modeling financial time-series and transaction data to improve our core products, model customer behavior to help our customers make the best use of our services and learn US equity microstructure.
- Advanced knowledge of python, pandas, keras, sklearn, SQL, jupyter
- Background in statistical analysis
- Working knowledge of Linux, c++, git
- BS in engineering or computer science field, or 3 years quantitative data analysis experience
GOOD TO KNOW:
- Understanding of financial products and equity markets
- We are a remote first working environment
- We are a startup, teams are small and our work directly impacts the success of the business
- A product-first company with a highly competent team
- Best ideas win
- Highly competitive base salary and a substantial performance-based bonus
- Opportunity to earn equity in the company
- Competitive benefits such as Health/Vision/Dental, 401k, vacation