Indeed is seeking an Employee Engagement Intern to help execute a variety of engaging, interactive and media-rich content for Indeed’s intranet/digital workplace. Through your understanding of compelling content and user engagement, you will contribute to Indeed’s community where Indeed employees around the world can connect with our leadership, with each other and with our company’s culture and mission.
- Work with the Employee Communications team to write, report and edit compelling content for Indeed’s employee intranet/digital workplace that emphasizes two-way engagement with employees, media-rich content
- Mobilize and assist a community of content owners who will be responsible for creating and uploading content within the platform that represents their respective functions/departments
- Assist with fielding digital signage requests and creating slides for our employee digital signage platform
- Maintain the knowledge center for content owners, sharing best practices through consistent communications with this group
- Work with the communications, social media, and other marketing teams to execute multi-tiered communication campaigns within the platform
- Review community content on an ongoing basis to ensure compliance with all style and community management guidelines. This includes performing quality control checks on archiving, translating and tagging
Who you are
● Studying for a bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism/PR or marketing
● Exceptional writing, editing and verbal communication skills, with superb ability to
translate ideas into clear, compelling messaging
● Experience with HTML, web design, tagging/taxonomy and information architecture
● Self-starter with entrepreneurial mindset; ability to drive projects independently
● Ability to seamlessly toggle between high-level, conceptual strategy work and
detail-oriented project management
● Energized by working in a fast-paced, data-driven culture
● Sense of humor appreciated
Who we are
Our growing Employee Communications team is made up of strategists, content developers and platform experts who are passionate about communicating Indeed’s mission, strategy and values to employees worldwide. We value innovation, creativity and inclusivity as we strive to educate and engage Indeedians so they are empowered to deliver on our mission of helping people get jobs.
As the world’s number 1 job site*, our mission is to help people get jobs. We strive to cultivate an inclusive and accessible workplace where all people feel comfortable being themselves. We’re looking to grow our teams with more people who share our enthusiasm for innovation and creating the best experience for job seekers.
(*comScore Total Visits, March 2020)
Salary Range Disclaimer
The base salary range represents the low and high end of the Indeed salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary depending on factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Indeed’s total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include quarterly bonuses, Restricted Stock Units (RSUs), an open Paid Time Off policy, and many region-specific benefits.
EEO and Accommodations
Indeed is deeply committed to creating a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, family status, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, neurodiversity, disability, age, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds.
View Indeed’s Applicant Privacy and Accessibility Policies – https://www.indeed.com/legal/indeed-jobs
Learn about our global employee perks, programs and benefits – https://benefits.indeed.jobs/
Share on your newsfeed