Data & Analytics Position
Indegene, Inc. is a global healthcare solutions company that enables global healthcare and life sciences organizations address complex challenges to improve health and business outcomes. The Data & Analytics team at Indegene addresses complex challenges such as finding the right treatments for patients, helping physicians with targeted information to make better decisions, and leverage real-world data to assess the efficacy of therapies.
In this role, you will work on internal and client initiatives to find solutions to complex questions that will give you the opportunity to develop a deep understanding of data in the pharmaceutical industry and use advanced analytics approaches to answer strategic business questions. You will work closely with our project teams to identify opportunities for leveraging data to drive business solutions, understand the business problem and extract relevant trends and patterns from data. You will help the team shape, develop, and execute complex analytic solutions that will transform
the healthcare industry.
Responsibilities will include:
- Conducting detailed analysis of problem statement and data
- Working with a team to identify potential solutions
- Identify and implement data management platform efficiencies and process improvements;
- Develop reports, analytics, and models for insights into business performance.
- Current full-time student pursuing a BS degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Data Analytics, or related program and planned graduation by spring 2022
- Experience with MS Excel, Powerpoint, and Word
- Good programming skills in either R, Python, C++, C#, or Javascipt
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to deal professionally with internal customers of various organizational levels
- Ability to work effectively within the team and cross-functionally
- Strong problem-solving skills and critical thinking
- Ability to learn new technical topics
- Ability to work independently and multi-task
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without restriction.
- Must be willing to take a drug test and post-offer physical (if required)
- Must be 18 years of age or older