• Work with colleagues to manage full lifecycle recruiting for a high volume portfolio of requisitions for Campus hires
• Schedule interviews and manage the entire candidate process, including assessment testing, offer negotiations, and closing
• Identify qualified candidates through a number of creative outlets (i.e. applicant tracking database, job boards, networking groups, social media, etc.)
• Foster relationships with candidates to ensure they have a positive experience
• Build and maintain relationships and consistent communication regarding recruiting efforts by providing status updates to hiring managers, and leadership teams through meetings, email updates and reports on the progress of roles and strategy development.
• Clearly, understand and verify requirements of open positions with the hiring manager.
• Ability to prioritize and handle high volume of requisitions for multiple locations in US
• Maintain a database of potential and active sources.
• Respond promptly to candidate inquiries including internal candidates.
• Attend Virtual Campus recruitment efforts and development of internship opportunities
• Advocate and champion of the candidate experience
• Open positions on appropriate job sites to attract qualified candidates who align with our mission, vision and values to join our organization. Actively seeks out qualified individuals and engages potential qualified candidates to apply to open positions.
• Support team from candidate screening through resume and application review and, conducting phone screens to identify the best qualified candidates for open positions.
• Development of applicant screening forms and interview panel templates for appropriate candidate selection
• Ability to multi-talk in a fast paced environment and balance outbound and inbound phone calls, email communications, and detailed database entries.
• High School Degree or equivalent work experience
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication
• Exceptional organization skills with high attention to detail
• Strong technical aptitude in MS Office Suite and Workday or other large enterprise ATS
• Strong customer service focus
• Ability to show initiative
• Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
• Word processing, spreadsheet, and email software experience at a demonstrated intermediate level.
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
Entrepreneurial Spirit: Inspired to perform well by an ability to drive new ventures within the business