The Member Marketing Department is accountable for all direct-to-member communications across all commercial market segments. This includes consumer renewals and acquisitions as well as member communications to new and renewing members. Our goal is to acquire as many new under 65 members during OEP and through SEP. Once a member, we onboard everyone to their new plan to ensure they maximize their benefits, make informed health are decision, use the tools and resources available to them, and optimize their health. To support optimizing their health, we have implemented various clinically driven campaigns that are sent based on member-specific criteria.
The Intern will support the following tasks and others as assigned:
- Prospect campaigns (IBX and AHNJ) – coordinating edits and proofing with the vendor, data QA
- Renewal campaigns (IBX and AHNJ) – coordinating edits and proofing with vendor, data QA
- Social media (organic/ internal) support – blog updated, OEP posts, coordinating with sales on additional strategies, tracking where appropriate
- Subsidy calculator and other web updates – Coordination and verification of updates, email copy updates, UI copy updates
- Clinical campaign content creation, digital channel proof creation, QA, and launch.
- Digital asset management updates and maintenance
- Willingness to work hard and learn
- Team player
- Proficient with excel
- Preferred Majors: Marketing, Business
This job requires that you demonstrate you have been fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to the start of employment, to the extent permitted by law.