Wholesale Industrial Distribution Company is seeking a motivated e-commerce/marketing intern who is ready to immerse him/herself and apply self-taught or university knowledge of business practices and processes in a fast-paced, real-world environment. Your ability to self-learn and engage; to work independently and without direct supervision is essential. The intern will competently write clear and concise technical content about manufacturing & mechanical goods to enhance firm’s brand online. Candidate should understand the intricacies related to Search Engine Optimization and trends in social media marketing. FLEXIBLE HOURS – 10-24 hours and company will work around student’s schedule.
- Must have a passion for digital marketing with all social media resources
- Must have technical writing skills
- Write our own blogs and contribute to others
- Must know HTML5 and have graphics software skills preferably in Adobe Photoshop
- Must be reasonably skilled in MS Excel
- Should be able to photograph products for use in marketing
–This will be a valuable experience for any student pursuing a career in business with a focus on social media and b2b e-commerce web commerce with an opportunity for a full-time position post graduation.
*We do not sponsor H1b positions at this time