Job Title: QC Analyst I
Job Location: Clayton, NC
Job Duration: 12+ Months
· Monitors, receives, organizes, and consolidates lab test result electronic files using Excel and other electronic tools.
· Applies appropriate filters to extract and sort data from multiple sources.
· Prepares reports using data extracted from multiple sources.
· Communicates with multiple groups and responds by email and phone to requests for information.
· Executes repetitive functions with strict adherence to procedures and maintains record accountability.
· Prepares, maintains and follows-up action items associated with quality reports (metrics, audit commitments, investigations.)
Skills and Experience:
· Good communication skills with the ability to express ideas with clarity and thoroughness in both verbal and written communications.
· Proactive, results oriented with a strong attention to detail.
· Strong interpersonal skills to interface with manufacturing and QA staff and various levels of management as well as with support and service departments.
· Ability to work in a team-oriented environment and follow safety guidelines.
· Must be computer literate with experience in the use of Microsoft applications.
· Must be expert Excel user with emphasis on data consolidation, filtering and reporting.
· Able to perform basic arithmetic functions including addition, subtraction, multiplication, division and using decimals.
Education: A.S. Degree (Science, Chemistry, Physics)
Typically requires a minimum of 1-3 year of Quality Assurance related experience and at least 2 years working in GMP regulated industry (pharma, biologics or medical devices).