Informa is seeking an Accounts Payable Intern for Summer 2021!
*Remote position, must be able to work East Coast hours. 37.5 hours per week.
Informa’s leading brands provide expert knowledge and relevant connections to businesses and professionals working in one of over a dozen specialist markets.
Whether it’s through high-quality digital media and content, must-have intelligence and analytics, must-attend in-person and virtual events, engaging online communities and marketplaces, data-driven marketing services, effective networking and partnering platforms or advanced peer review research, we help businesses and professionals learn more about the latest developments in their area, know more about their customers, peers and competition, and do more, making connections and taking decisions that allow them grow, progress and succeed.
- Responsible for the accurate review of Travel and Expense reports in Oracle.
- Responsible for the accurate review of receipts for T&E expenditures in Oracle.
- Responsible for the accurate review of Travel and Expense transactions in Works for Bank of America.
- Responsible for the accurate review of receipts for Travel and Expense expenditures in Works for Bank of America
- Customer Service for internal customers via email and teams
- Sending email reminders to card holder and their manager to submit expense reports or approve expense reports – as needed.
- Uploading monthly expense transactions from Self Service Expense module into Oracle.
- Upload monthly expense transactions from Works (BOA) module into Oracle.
- Review the Starters/Leavers report to inactivate any applicable card holder or to inquire whether the starter requires Oracle access and a Corporate American Express card for Travel use.
- Assist with special projects as needed
- High School Diploma or the equivalent with basis of accounting procedure.
- Some office experience preferred.
- Efficiency with Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Oracle Applications AP knowledge preferred.
- 10 key by touch and accurate typing skills.
- Strong communication and organizational skills, work well under pressure
We know that sometimes the ‘perfect candidate’ doesn’t exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don’t fit all the requirements. If you’re excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we’re looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need! We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, Informa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under federal, state or local law.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.