Innovative Benefit Planning is a well-respected, successful, and growing company that combines innovation with integrity and provides services in the areas of employee benefits, employee wellness, human resources consulting and group retirement planning for companies nationwide. For 30 years, our people and experience have helped countless organizations achieve their goals in these areas. Our focus is on creating comprehensive, custom plans that deliver better, cost-saving techniques and manage it all with our highly skilled support team. Our state-of-art building is located in Moorestown, NJ (minutes from Philadelphia).
The Financial Services Intern position at Innovative is a hands-on opportunity to build your career and receive support from our team of professionals with access to resources, products and training to actively learn, contribute, and gain invaluable experience. This position directly supports the Business Development Consultants during the sales phase of the business; then, once the account is sold, assists in the technical maintenance of the client’s plans, participant education/financial wellness and overall servicing of the account.
This position is part-time (15-20 hrs/week).
- Understand and learn Innovative’s financial products and services and client/market trends.
- Along with the Business Development Consultants, assist and create presale quoting presentations.
- Support team as they meet and profile prospective and existing clients, review financial services/planning goals, prepare presentations, and follow up on client contacts.
- Support Sales and client Presentations when needed to demonstrate Innovative’s capabilities.
- Provide dedicated and focused client experiences.
- Assist in contacting service providers (TPAs, Carriers etc.) to obtain quotes.
- Support ad hoc projects as necessary.
- Enrollment in a 4-year undergraduate degree in Finance such as Accounting, Finance, Business, Financial Planning.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite to include: Word, Excel, Outlook, Salesforce, and PowerPoint.
- Detailed oriented and the ability to work accurately is essential
- A willingness to improve continually in one’s industry knowledge and understanding.
- Work harmoniously in a team environment.
Benefits and Culture:
- Paid internship with competitive rate
- Team Building Events
- Endless Snacks and freebies in the office
- Hybrid remote and in-office work