Inspur Research Center in Santa Clara, CA is responsible for research and development of the next generation cloud technologies. If you are passionate about exploring technologies, ready to be challenged, and enjoy working with other talented people. We would like to talk to you as soon as possible.
Inspur USA is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual orientation
As a Database System Architect, you will have opportunities to deep dive into the following areas of work.
* Advice the roadmap and the architecture, and solve the key issues in the kernel and fundamental technologies in the interaction between the database and the operating system and the hardware;
* Analyze and design database product resolutions for customers, answer and solve difficult problems;
* Optimize the performance and stability of the database kernel technologies;
* Frontier research on Database kernel technologies and advise the dev team;
* Advice and lead the contribution to the open source community of database technologies.
* Master degree or above in Computer Science or related fields;
* Familiar to or worked in RDMA, DMA, UDP are preferred;
* Proficient in the theories and architectures of distributed system; experience in research and design of the high concurrency, high load systems;
* Proficient in one or more of C/C++/Go; Proficient in common data structures and algorithms.