Inspur Research Center in Santa Clara, CA is responsible for research and development of the next generation cloud technologies. If you are passionate about exploring technologies, ready to be challenged, and enjoy working with other talented people. We would like to talk to you as soon as possible.
Inspur USA is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual orientation
As a Senior Development Engineer in Database Storage Infrastructure, you will have opportunities to deep dive into the following areas of work.
* Design, Develop, and optimize the storage infrastructure for distributed database;
* Drive the evolution of database storage technology stack, support various business requirements in storage layer;
* Participate in the analysis, assessment, and examination of key system components, modules and features.
* Master degree or above in Computer Science or related fields;
* Open source contributors are preferred;
* Familiar to the theories of distributed system fundamentals, familiar to architecture and implementation NoSQL distributed storage system;
* Familiar to Linux, block storage, object storage, IO and optimization; experience in Rocksdb development is preferred;
* Proficient in one or more of C/C++/Go; Proficient in common data structures and algorithms;
* Understand unified distribution protocol (Paxos, Raft), and previous development experience are preferred;
* Familiar to common relational DBMS, such as MySQL, Postgres, Oracle, DB2, etc.;
* Strong problem analysis and resolve capability; self-motivated; able to work under pressures;
* Strong communication and teamwork skills.