Integra LifeSciences is a global leader in regenerative technologies and neurosurgical solutions dedicated to limiting uncertainty for clinicians, so they can focus on providing the best patient care.
Founded in 1989, Integra develops, manufactures, sells and supplies best-in-class products to regenerate tissue, remove brain tumors, prevent infection and much more. And over the last three decades, we’ve evolved into one of the world’s leading global medical technology companies with more than 4,000 dedicated employees who deliver innovative medical technology solutions.
But that’s just the beginning. Integra is growing at an unprecedented rate. We’re at a moment in time where the experience you’ll gain is more robust than the experience you bring. And we’re out to invest in your future because it’s the best way to maximize ours.
The Associate Product Manager is responsible for marketing related to Wound Reconstruction & Care. This position performs activities such as leading digital marketing for the franchise, development and execution of tactical programs, tradeshows, sales team education, medical education/bioskills labs, and product commercialization, as well as supporting ongoing assessment of new ideas, market research, marketing plan/buying process, product positioning and segmentation, and pricing strategy.
The Associate Product Manager is primarily responsible for digital marketing efforts related to Wound Reconstruction & Care, Tissue Technologies. This position will report into the Senior Director of Marketing for Wound Reconstruction & Care as well as work collaboratively across the Wound Reconstruction & Care channel. This position will primarily lead digital marketing efforts across all brands and teams in Wound Reconstruction and Care and will also performs activities such as, product promotion, trade shows management, sales training content development, KOL communication and customer education that result in achieving revenue targets within the region.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Design and lead digital marketing efforts with the Corporate Marketing team across the Wound Reconstruction and Care team.
- Manages and tracks digital marketing efforts within Workfront and related systems
- Analyzes Google Analytics in support of campaigns and adjustment of strategies
- Ability to help and support development of user requirements for digital initiatives
- Project management experience with digital marketing campaigns
- Familiarity with pay-per-click campaigns, social media, email and video marketing channels
- Understanding of paid platforms such as Linked In, Facebook and Google
- Knowledge of digital funnel & optimization of it for lead generation and management
- Foundation in content marketing
- Ability to manage email and ad sponsorships with professional associations
- Maintains up-to-date product and industry knowledge by regular review of the literature, co-traveling with field sales personnel, attending surgeries, tradeshows, etc.
- Establishes and maintains key close professional relationships with internal and external constituents to stay abreast of new market opportunities. Continually pushes for new innovations within existing product line
- Perform analysis and create materials for monthly business reviews
- Participates in strategic sales and marketing planning activities for assigned products to identify key targets, surgeons, and hospitals by specific product
- Build strong matrix partnerships with regional marketing teams, sales management, field sales, supply chain, operations, product development, quality, regulatory, etc
- Routinely interfaces with the managers/directors of other product lines offered by the company to fully understand the relationships within the portfolio of products offered by the Company
- Help determine budgets and manage expenses
- Develop product content for sales training and customer education
- Monitors forecasts as necessary and works collaboratively with other departments to ensure product availability throughout the lifecycle of the product
- Develop sales collateral, demo tools and selling framework required for market release and product training and education
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required for this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA preferred
- 1-2 years of direct marketing experience within the medical device, pharmaceutical, biological industry, or closely related
- Digital marketing experience with specific examples of creating omni-channel strategies
- Performed quantitative & qualitative analysis to guide global/regional performance and decision making
- Created components of comprehensive global marketing plans
- Experience working with a best in class repeatable marketing methodology is a plus
- Managed elements of new product commercialization launch
- Experience getting first-hand customer information and using it for improvements (e.g. KOLs, market research, VOC)
- Effectively worked with both direct and indirect sales force to achieve results
- Implemented elements of brand positioning strategies that resulted in incremental demand for product
- Flawless execution of communication and promotional campaigns (e.g. labs, tradeshows, customer education)
- Strong analytic, technical, and conceptual aptitude
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and coaching skills at the employee and management levels
- Average travel requirement is approximately 20%
- Digital marketing strategy development
- Knowledge of contemporary practices in Marketing
- Excellent financial and statistical analytical skills
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills
- Motivate and inspire cross functional teams
- Influencing and negotiating skills
- Project management