This position is within the Technology Integration department in Assembly Test Technology Development (ATTD).
Responsibilities include the following:
-Working with wafer assembly, fab, and die prep module engineering teams to establish assembly process flows.
-Coordinating closely with modules, materials development, internal and external silicon integration, fabs, and the package assembly team on specific materials needs and supply-chain issues and logistics.
-Managing build planning, forecasting, execution including daily troubleshooting.
-Coordinating closely with quality/reliability, module engineering, and integration teams on specific build needs and allocation.
-Leading cross-functional teams as needed to resolve integrated process issues and participating in module-specific forums.
The role will require communication skills and ability to work with teams spread across different geographies and organizations. Integrators must role model team work and possess fast learning skills to understand new concepts related to diverse fields and apply them on the job to solve complex problems.
This is an entry level position and compensation will be given accordingly.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position.
Preferred qualifications are in addition to the requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
Knowledge and/or experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work and/or classes and/or research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s degree (with 3+ months of experience) or Master’s degree (6+ months of experience) in Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Material Science Engineering or related field.
- Must have the required degree or expect the required degree by 01/2022.
3+ moths of experience in the following:
- Model based problem solving experience.
- Knowledge of DOE and statistical process control.
- Ability to lead teams in working group or task force environments.