ICCR is seeking candidates for a Program Evaluation Intern. The Intern will assist the Program Director – Health Equity and the Program Evaluation Associate by conducting data analysis that would capture the impact of ICCR’s members’ shareholder engagement and inform shareholder engagement strategies.
Working primarily on ICCR’s Shareholder Exchange, the intern will:
· Research predictable patterns in ShareEx data relevant to investors.
· Engage with ICCR members and staff to understand and gather corporate engagement information needed to track and evaluate progress.
· Support the maintenance of ShareEx by researching, updating and cleaning data submissions.
· Research, analyze and present on ESG trends using quantitative and qualitative data from multiple sources to enable insight and decision-making.
· Assist with survey design and management.
· Participate in working group meetings.
The internship period is scheduled to run from March through June 2021, and will be remote.
Benefits for Intern
The intern will learn about the work of corporate engagement from seasoned practitioners, and about how companies are addressing sustainability issues and the regulatory environment and its impact on sustainability. The intern will also learn how investors leverage their relationship with companies to impart positive change.
- Applicants must be currently enrolled in, or recently graduated from a graduate degree program preferably with a social science background.
- Experience and/or coursework in monitoring & evaluation, research methods, quantitative, qualitative and visualization skills.
- Experience and knowledge of ESG issues is preferred.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication abilities across a diverse team of staff.
- Attention to detail and ability to take direction as well as work & think independently.
Please send a resume and cover letter together in one PDF file to:
Esaba Hoque, Program Associate firstname.lastname@example.org