Every employee of IRI is responsible for carrying out the Mission of IRI and demonstrating the Core Values in their day to day operations. The Core Values, which are IRI’s foundational building blocks include:
Excellence– We believe in quality results delivered by investing in people. Freedom– We believe in exploration and experimentation to be agile and responsive. Respect- We believe in trust, empathy and empowering people. Teamwork- We believe in diversity, inclusion and the power of global collaboration. Transparency– We believe in open communication and clear decision-making. Accountability- We believe in personal responsibility as the foundation of success.
IRI is seeking applications for a Short-Term Recruiter for 6months. The Recruiter will work with the in-house recruitment team on identifying and securing new staff. This Recruiter will be a self-starter who works independently to execute all sourcing and recruiting processes, with a positive customer service attitude.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5+ years of experience recruiting in the international development or nonprofit sector.
- Strong work ethic and experience at task prioritization
- Experience building relationships across a global institute.
· Must have experience in full life cycle recruitment from sourcing through offer.
· Experience using ATS systems, e.g. UKG (Ultimate Software), Taleo, Brassring, iCIMS, etc.
Primary Functions & Responsibilities
- Solve complex problems, designing creative strategies, and delivering significant impact for senior level positions.
- Conduct interviews face to face, via skype, or phone.
- Negotiate pay and salary rates between the institute and candidates
- Develop candidate pipelines through proactive measures.
- Manage workflow in Ultimate Software.
- Ability to exercise strong judgment skills and appropriate discretion.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment and deal effectively with change.