Work with Grant Compliance & Operations team to provide administrative and operational support within the IRC Georgia and Florida offices. Assist with administrative tasks, operational tasks, and various other related duties. This intern will report to the Administrative Assistant.
- Support Administrative Assistant with managing reception materials, answering client questions, and direct requests to appropriate staff members.
- Assist with maintaining the reception area and lobby in a neat and professional manner.
- Assist with liaising with office and equipment maintenance providers and other external parties as needed to support office operations.
- Assist in covering the front desk for the Administrative Assistant.
- Comply with all policies, procedures, and protocols.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Attention to detail, critical thinking skills, time management skills, and ability to work independently and part of a team.
- Able to communicate professionally with internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience working with Microsoft Office Applications.
- Previous administrative experience preferred.
- Ability to commit at least 12 hours per week.
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written; bilingual language skills preferred.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement: In accordance with IRC’s duty to provide and maintain a workplace that is free of known hazards and our commitment to safeguard the health of our employees, clients, and communities, IRC requires candidates who are selected for interview to furnish proof of vaccination against COVID-19 in order to be considered for this position.
Commitment to Diversity and Inclusivity: IRC is committed to building a diverse organization and a climate of inclusivity. We strongly encourage applications from candidates who can demonstrate that they can contribute to this goal.
Equal Opportunity Employer: We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.