Work with Grant Compliance & Operations team to provide administrative and operational support within the IRC Georgia and Florida offices. Assist with administrative tasks, operational tasks, and various other related duties. This position will report to the Grant Compliance & Operations team.
- Assist with file compliance and maintenance for IRC Atlanta programs.
- Assist in preparations for external monitoring visits, reviews, and audits.
- Assist with maintaining the front desk area for IRC Atlanta, as needed.
- Assist with fleet and vendor management for IRC Georgia and Florida, as needed.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Attention to detail, critical thinking skills, time management skills, and ability to work independently.
- Good research, data management, and statistical analysis skills.
- Able to communicate professionally with internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience working with Microsoft Office Applications, high proficiency in Excel and Word required.
- Background in social work or related fields preferred.
- Ability to commit at least 12 hours per week.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement: In accordance with IRC’s duty to provide and maintain a workplace that is free of known hazards and our commitment to safeguard the health of our employees, clients, and communities, IRC requires candidates who are selected for interview to furnish proof of vaccination against COVID-19 in order to be considered for this position.
Commitment to Diversity and Inclusivity: IRC is committed to building a diverse organization and a climate of inclusivity. We strongly encourage applications from candidates who can demonstrate that they can contribute to this goal.
Equal Opportunity Employer: We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.