The individual will be primarily responsible for the preparation of the international tax components of the U.S. federal income tax return and will assist in meeting various other U.S. and foreign compliance and reporting requirements.
- Assist in the year-end and quarter-end provision process
- Assist in the annual International Compliance process including GILTI income inclusion, earnings & profits, foreign tax credit, and all related forms, disclosures and schedules
- Assist in the data/process maintenance and documentation including international entity population file (Master file), International Entity Information Request (IEIR) process, and compliance related files/workflows
- Maintain/update the entity structure data in the Int’l compliance software, run the int’l calculation and pull query/reports if applicable, and track/keep up with the system enhancement(s) on an annual basis
- Assist in Ad hoc projects as needed such as Tax Basis, FMV calculation and compliance automation processes; and research various tax matters when requested.
- Accounting and analytical skills
- Strong Excel skills
- Good organizational skills
- Interested in Accounting or Finance career
- Long Term Internship – must be available for part-time internship during the school year and full-time internship in the summer and winter breaks.
- Sophomores and juniors majoring in Accounting or Finance are ideal
To Apply: Email resume and cover letter to IPGCorpRecruitingNY@interpublic.com. Include job title in subject of email.