Who are we?
Place Exchange is the first true programmatic OOH exchange powering real-time bidding, fully unified workflows with other media, support for standard online and mobile IAB creatives, and granular device-level attribution. Programmatic buyers can now buy and measure OOH media in the same way as they do web, mobile, and other digital media, and enjoy the benefits of massive reach, high-impact, always-viewable messaging that reaches consumers in the physical world. All with no bots, no ad blockers, and no unsafe content, and all delivered as a supply-side solution seamlessly integrated with the leading DSPs.
What is the role?
Place Exchange is looking for an Ad Ops Coordinator based in New York. While learning the technological ins and outs of the digital advertising ecosystem, your role will focus around the operational execution, management, and troubleshooting of campaigns running through Place Exchange’s Supply Side Platform.
The ideal candidate is excited about joining an innovative startup at the intersection of advertising and technology. They have a thirst for digging deep into the weeds and thinking strategically while acting tactically. Your day to day will shift between executing on existing workflows and figuring out how to leverage existing tools while contemplating all outcomes from the levers you’re pulling.
Within your first 90 days, you will:
- Develop an understanding of the digital advertising ecosystem and understand Place Exchange’s mechanics as a Supply Side Platform
- Immerse yourself into Place Exchange’s internal tools for campaign execution, monitoring, and troubleshooting
- Get a feel for the code that makes up requests for advertisements from digital screens and the bid responses from the Demand Side Platforms attempting to buy ad placements
- Partner with sales and account management to successfully execute client campaigns
You are a great fit for this role because:
- You’re technologically inclined and a clever manipulator of platforms
- You’ve got a keen attention to detail
- You’re an excellent communicator and are able to manage projects
- Additional skills and experience
- Highly capable with Excel and minor familiarity with SQL, databases
- Any familiarity with ad servers, SSPs, DSPs, CMS systems
- Any familiarity with digital signage, digital place-based, digital out-of-home
At Place Exchange we celebrate every voice that makes us unique and every perspective that makes us grow. It’s our shared responsibility to create an equitable environment where every employee contributes to the culture of the company. Our products and offerings impact cities across the world and it’s our goal to represent the diversity and differences that make cities special. We will be relentless in that pursuit, because together we are better. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, disability, and veteran status.