- Processes customer transactions according to the Bank’s policies and procedures.
- Ensure regulatory requirements, such as Anti Money Laundering and Bank Secrecy Act are adhered to.
- Build customer loyalty through courteous, professional service according to the Banks’ established Sales and Service Standards.
- Maintain knowledge of all Bank products and services to effectively promote the Bank to customers
- Profile customers and open new accounts, as needed.
- Identify customer needs and make appropriate referral of products and services while executing a smooth transition of customer to platform personnel or open
- Consistently utilize 360 View CRM to log and manage the customer complaint process, customer inquiry process and referral leads to and from other business units throughout the Bank
- Completes daily proof, investigates, resolves and reports out of balance conditions to supervisor.
- Services and proves the ATM.
- Assists with vault and shipment control as needed.
- Prepares CTR form on appropriate transactions.
- Updates bank check and money order issued logs and maintains inventory.
- Scans checks and maintains daily capture log.
- Trains and supports new tellers.
- Demonstrate ISB Core Values in all actions
- Performs other duties as may be assigned.
- A high school education with at least one year of cash handling experience is required.
- Previous customer service experience or a strong desire to work in the service industry.
- The ability to develop a complete working knowledge of the teller system, including the use of a PC and calculator, as required to efficiently perform the job.
- Knowledge of office equipment is required.
- Position requires flexibility and willingness to travel to other locations/branches and to adapt to schedule changes during the workday to include evenings, Saturdays, lunch hours and break time.
- Must be available to attend after hours training as needed.
- Will be required to lift and carry teller cash box or teller coin bags weighing about 15 pounds.
Special Position Requirements: Working conditions associated with this position
Bending/ Standing for prolonged periods
Carrying up to 15 lbs.
Lift up to 15 lbs.