Title: Operations Intern
Reports to: Operations Manager
Are you what ISlide is looking for?
ISlide, Inc. is looking for a creative, dedicated, organized, high-energy student to join the team. This position will provide the opportunity to gain hands-on business experience working in a driven and fun environment to provide custom premium footwear. If you’re ready to challenge yourself by stepping out of your comfort zone by helping us make a statement in the footwear industry, continue reading.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Participate in the entire operations process of ISlide
- Primary assistant for the shipping manager
- Aid in inventory reporting and organization
- Learn quality control process and help ensure effectiveness and efficiency
- Brainstorm efficient ways to better operations process
- Operations, Finance, Business Management, Engineer, or Entrepreneurship passion (preferred)
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Enthusiastic and strong work ethic
- Strong verbal and communication skills
Schedule and Compensation
- 10-20 hours per week around intern’s schedule during the academic year
- Dates: 9/9/19-12/6/19
- Unpaid internship
This internship is unpaid. We’re building something special here. Every employee at ISlide started the same way. Some call it unique, others call it revolutionary. We prefer the term game-changing. This is not your average internship — what you do will have a great impact on the entire company. If you have what it takes, apply for this position.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.