**If you do not apply via the external link, your application will NOT be considered**
Title: Marketing Intern
Reports to: Head of Marketing
Are you what ISlide is looking for?
ISlide, Inc. is looking for a creative, dedicated, organized, high-energy student to join the team. This position will provide the opportunity to gain hands-on business experience working in a driven and fun environment to provide custom premium footwear. If you’re ready to challenge yourself by stepping out of your comfort zone by helping us make a statement in the footwear industry, continue reading.
To provide students with the opportunity to learn about how a business functions, specifically with a concentration in the marketing department.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Primary responsibility is to create marketing content that will spread brand awareness; this includes, but is not limited to social media posts, photos, flyers, videos, designs etc.
- Analyze market trends and brainstorm new and exciting ways to capture markets
- Help create marketing plans for ISlide’s future on college campuses
- Enrolled in a marketing, business or other relevant degree (preferred)
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Enthusiastic and strong work ethic
- Strong verbal and communication skills
- Knowledge of all Microsoft Office programs
Schedule and Compensation:
- 9:00-4:00 EST Wednesday through Friday
- Unpaid internship
Important Notice: This job is unpaid. We’re building something special here. Every employee at ISlide started the same way. Some call it unique, others call it revolutionary. We prefer the term game- changing. This is not your average internship — what you do will have a great impact on the entire company. If you have what it takes, apply for this position.