**You MUST submit your application via the external link, otherwise you will NOT be considered**
Title: Sales Intern
Reports to: Sales Manager
Are you what ISlide is looking for? ISlide, Inc. is looking for a creative, dedicated, organized, high-energy student to join the team. This position will provide the opportunity to gain hands-on business experience working in a driven and fun environment to provide custom premium footwear. If you’re ready to challenge yourself by stepping out of your comfort zone by helping us make a statement in the footwear industry, continue reading.
Purpose: To provide students with the opportunity to learn about how a business functions, specifically with a concentration in the sales department.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage and create databases, grow selling network
- Responsible for contacting new accounts and selling slides to individual customers and bigger groups such as sport teams and brands
- Create new selling strategies by analyzing market trends
- Contact schools, teams, coaches, athletic directors, etc.
- Execute selling cycle with the client, from the first contact to the final payment and follow up
- Enrolled in either a Business Management, or Entrepreneurship degree (preferred)
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Enthusiastic and strong work ethic
- Strong verbal and communication skills
- Knowledge of all Microsoft Office programs
Schedule and Compensation:
- 9:00-4:00 Wednesday through Friday
- June 2nd through July 30th
- Unpaid internship
Important Notice: This internship is unpaid. We’re building something special here. Every employee at ISlide started the same way. Some call it unique, others call it revolutionary. We prefer the term game-changing. This is not your average internship — what you do will have a great impact on the entire company. If you have what it takes, apply for this position.