**You MUST apply via the external link or you application will NOT be considered**
Title: Sports Licensing Intern
Reports to: Sales Associate – Key Accounts
Are you what ISlide is looking for?
ISlide, Inc. is looking for a creative, dedicated, organized, high-energy professional to join the team. This position will provide the opportunity to gain hands-on business experience working in a driven and fun environment to provide custom premium footwear. If you’re ready to challenge yourself by stepping out of your comfort zone by helping us make a statement in the footwear industry, continue reading.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Support the management of key account relationships through accurate and complete customer account information.
- Collaborate with design team for the approval of new license designs for key accounts.
- Create, analyze, and present periodic sales reports based on accounts performance.
- Identify potential business initiatives and improvements that align with company and sales objectives.
- Research and identify licensing trends for all current and potential licenses including but not limited to MLB, NHL, NBA, and NCAA.
- Enrolled in sports management, business, marketing or relevant
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Excellent organizational skills, detail-oriented, and proactive
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Interest in sports, footwear, and business
Important Notice: We’re building something special here. Every employee and intern at ISlide started the same way. Some call it unique, others call it revolutionary. We prefer the term game-changing. What you do will have a great impact on the entire company. If you have what it takes, apply for this position.