Title: Marketing Photo/ Video Content Intern
Reports to: Marketing Manager
Are you what ISlide is looking for?
ISlide, Inc. is looking for a creative, dedicated, organized, high-energy professional to join the team. This position will provide the opportunity to gain hands-on business experience working in a driven and fun environment to provide custom premium footwear. If you’re ready to challenge yourself by stepping out of your comfort zone by helping us make a statement in the footwear industry, continue reading.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create and edit unique marketing content to spread ISlide brand awareness through the use of photos, videos, social media posts, etc.
- Work alongside marketing department to create and implement successful campaigns
- Upload photo and video content onto website and social media platforms
- Enrolled in a Film, Visual arts, Marketing, or other relevant degree
- Interest in footwear, athletics, and business preferred
- Passion for photography and videography
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Proficiency in Premier (or Final Cut), and Photoshop required
- Proficiency in iMovie, and After Effects preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Understanding of digital and social platforms used as primary channels for marketing content
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Schedule and Compensation:
- 9:00-4:00 Wednesday through Friday
- June 2nd to July 30th
- Unpaid internship
Important Notice: This internship is unpaid. We’re building something special here. Every employee at ISlide started the same way. Some call it unique, others call it revolutionary. We prefer the term game-changing. This is not your average internship — what you do will have a great impact on the entire company. If you have what it takes, apply for this position.