Join one of the industry’s most innovative telecommunications companies with a proven track record of success. Apply today if you are fluent in English and Mandarin also meet the following requirements.
iTalk Global Communications, Inc., brand name iTalkBB, is a pioneer in the VoIP revolution and a leader in the international telecommunications industry. iTalkBB provides high-quality Voice over Internet Protocol service and Internet TV service plus the new Internet service at very competitive prices. iTalkBB provides a menu of calling plans tailored for residential or business usages.
We are looking for an entry level marketing specialist to join our US Marketing and Sales team. The Marketing Specialist will be in charge of email marketing campaigns and social media marketing, as well as other ad hoc marketing duties.
- Email Campaign Build, Automation and Analysis. Build, execute and measure lifecycle marketing, lead nurture, on boarding, retention, and win-back email. Own daily campaign monitoring, pre and post-deployment QA and proofreading.
- Email Segmentation. Own the creation of customer segments for campaigns and validating audience counts. Execute A/B tests in partnership with team members, report findings and make recommendations for changes that will increase email effectiveness.
- Planning and executing social media campaigns across YouTube, Facebook, WeChat, or other required social media.
- Working with designers to build engaging ad creative on website and social media,
- Coordinating with the relevant departments on promotion campaign.
- Responsible for leveraging paid social media effectively.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Email Marketing Experience on HubSpot, Mailchimp, etc..
- 1+ year social media planning experience (agency or in-house)
- Self-starter who has the drive to build and grow a program
- Experience working with third party
- Highly proficient in excel, analytics tools and customized reporting