Ivy Primary Prep was founded by local parents who wanted a hybrid of play and academically-focused programs. Our primary focus is on early childhood education. We are looking for a Social Media intern to join our team and assist us with our marketing efforts. Do you have a passion for all things digital? Do you love the idea of being the voice behind a brand’s online personality? We are currently looking for an intern who excels in all things internet and has the capacity to adapt his/her tone and messaging.
- Manage social media platforms, including planning, proofreading, execution, and reporting
- Implement marketing campaigns, including campaign strategies, positioning, and market insight
- Posting pre-approved content and engaging with audiences across Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Experience with content production (Video/Photo or Graphic Design)
- Develop company brand, advertising, company events, and promotional collateral
What we are looking for:
- Working towards Bachelors Degree. Field of study: business, marketing
- Active familiarity with social platforms, especially Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- Possesses strong writing abilities
- Good organizational skills and ability to manage multiple priorities.