Virtual Summer Product Marketing Internship – 2021
Be a key player in our Retail revolution. Help architect our future. Get ready for your perfect summer job, one that encourages you to think strategically yet stay connected to our customers. Work with all levels of the business and be part of one of the world’s best global retailers.
Based 100% remote, the Summer Product Marketing Internship program serves as the opportunity of a lifetime to get a behind-the-scenes look at how we do things here at Madewell. Spend 10 weeks from June 7th – August 13th working virtually for our corporate headquarters, the hub from which our merchants, designers, marketing and business teams collaborate to make informed business decisions. In this role, innovation and forethought are required at both the macro and micro levels.
Our in-depth, challenging and rewarding internship will start you on the path to an amazing career. We strongly believe in developing a dynamic, creative and driven team that will become key assets in the continued growth of Madewell
If you are a college junior ready to work hard and learn from the best, apply today!
- Current rising senior pursuing undergraduate degree
- Eagerness to learn
- Strong communication and oral skills
- Analytically minded
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
Position Specific Details
- Assist in delivering cross-channel product campaigns that provide an engaging customer experience, deliver results that exceed expectations, and meet overall business objectives.
- Maintain the cross-channel marketing calendar, partnering with key members from site, email, social, store and paid marketing teams.
- Research retail landscape for trends in marketing, branding and product messaging and emerging opportunities.
- Assist in drafting monthly marketing documents for OMNI channel planning and execution.
- Proactively work on product marketing recaps, highlighting key metrics and learnings to be leveraged in developing future initiatives.
- Brainstorm creative ideas to drive customer engagement within our product-focused experiences.
- Thorough understanding of the Madewell customer, our product and passion for the brand
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build relationships with partners
- Ability to self-manage, meet deadlines and complete tasks in timely manner
- Basic understanding of retail metrics and relevant KPIs
We are committed to affirmatively providing equal opportunity to all associates and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, legally protected physical or mental disability or any other basis protected under applicable law.