At J.Crew, we envision a world where doing good is part of doing business. Each day, our teams are re-imagining retail for the better, from the people who create our products to the impact we have on the planet. And the work doesn’t stop there. As an organization, we are committed to building diverse teams that draw strength from our differences and reflect the communities of which we are a part.
And when you join us, you’ll get amazing discounts on timeless clothes and accessories (even our hottest new arrivals!), predictable schedules (so you can plan your life outside of work) and other great perks and benefits. These include career opportunities in our home office through our Field to Brookfield program, extended healthcare (medical, dental, prescription, vision and employee assistance program) and 401(k)*.
You’ve got to…
- Make the best first impression—smile, welcome and connect with customers authentically.
- Love the brand and have a great fashion aesthetic.
- Do what it takes to create seamless, amazing experiences customers can’t stop talking about.
- Bring your best to everything you do and achieve your goals.
- Always be flexible, up for anything and ready to have fun along the way.
- Be technologically savvy, while also knowing that devices don’t dominate the dialogue.
- Build productive relationships with everyone on the team and always respect each other.
We’ll want you to…
- Ace training, use product knowledge tools, participate in fit sessions and put those experiences to use.
- Drive sales by exceeding selling and service expectations.
- Assist in processing and replenishing—our customers should always see us at our best.
- Share feedback, insights and ideas with the management team.
- Act in a manner that aligns with our values.
Oh, and by the way, you…
- Are at least 18 years old.
- Are available when we are busy, including: nights, weekends and holidays.
- Can bend, reach, stretch as well as lift, carry and move at least 40 pounds | 18 kilos.
- Can regularly move around all store areas and be accessible to customers.
We are committed to affirmatively providing equal opportunity to all associates and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, legally protected physical or mental disability or any other basis protected under applicable law.
*Only full-time roles, eligibility rules apply