You’ve got to…
- Make the best first impression—smile, welcome and connect with customers authentically.
- Love the brand and ensure that passion shows up every day.
- Bring your best to everything you do and achieve your goals.
- Always be flexible, up for anything and ready to have fun along the way.
- Look under rocks, be curious, ask questions and think boldly.
- Make the most of every moment and be energized by multi-tasking.
- Come up with useful ideas that are new, better or unique.
- Take creative ideas and put them into practice.
- Build productive relationships with everyone on the team and always respect each other.
We’ll want you to…
- Ace training and assist in fit sessions by providing additional insights into product origins and seasonal trends.
- Create captivating windows and balance directives and ownership in all presentations.
- Ensure marketing and promotional messaging are up to date and signage library and props are organized.
- Work with the team to understand product placement and execute daily maintenance.
- Facilitate standards training as needed.
- Assist with the execution of organized and on time floor sets.
- Keep backstock organized and ensure product flows to the floor regularly.
- Respond to customers in the moment and partner them with Stylists as needed.
- Ensure tasks do not impact service.
- Comply with merchandise receiving and handling guidelines.
- Learn our systems and gadgets and use them effectively.
- Share feedback, insights and ideas with the management team.
- Act in a manner that aligns with our values.
Oh, and by the way, you…
- Are at least 18 years old.
- Communicate clearly and with purpose.
- Are available when we are busy, including: nights, weekends and holidays.
- Can bend, reach, stretch as well as lift, carry and move at least 40 pounds | 18 kilos.
- Can regularly move around all store areas and be accessible to customers.
Before we wrap, a word about a few of our way cool perks…
Amazing discounts on clothes and accessories (even new arrivals), flexible days and hours and 401(k)*.
We are committed to affirmatively providing equal opportunity to all associates and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, legally protected physical or mental disability or any other basis protected under applicable law.
*401(k) eligibility rules apply