Jarchem Innovative Ingredients is looking for a Marketing Intern to support their Care and Performance Teams. The candidate’s main responsibilities will focus on assisting in content creation for social media, website management, and industry market research. This internship will provide a well-rounded experience through hands-on collaboration and promotional innovation. The intern will take lead on performing and maintaining market research on current technical applications and chemical companies across all industries that Jarchem services to increase global presence. In this role the intern will answer directly to the Technical Marketing Associate to handle daily tasks and projects.
The role will include working on, but not limited to, engaging with customers/prospects, build competitive intelligence, and the creation of technical marketing press releases, brochures, and other promotional materials. The right candidate would have a goal-achieving attitude and be familiar with WordPress, Adobe Photoshop, and Canva. A proficiency in MS Office Applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint & Publisher) is a must. The ideal candidate would exhibit strong written and verbal communications skills who thrives in taking an idea and running with it.
This position will provide a successful candidate with the opportunity to collaborate with all departments at Jarchem and offer innovative suggestions to aide with business development and continue Jarchem’s strong and quickly growing business.
- Support the marketing team on current and future campaigns to develop industry presence
- Improve marketing-to-sale pipeline through prospect and lead optimization
- Collect market research to assist in deepening Jarchem’s competitive edge
- Design and coordinate digital content to enhance Jarchem’s social media outreach
- Actively engage and update customers through modernizing corporate website and print materials
- Analyze and report findings to strategize for future campaigns and business procedures
- Currently attending or accepted to an accredited college or university majoring in a Science or Business related program
- Experience in digital marketing with an understanding of basic marketing techniques
- Curious individual with an eagerness to learn
- Unafraid to go the extra mile to achieve results
- Analytically minded but is comfortable with creative thinking and design
- Capable and comfortable with technical writing
- Excellent organization skills and strong attention to detail