Account Receivable Coordinator
Reports to: Billing Director
· Distribution of client invoices weekly, monthly and periodically
· Ensuring correct billing compared to client contracts
· Reconciling variances between systems and invoices
· Preparing ad-hoc reports for senior team members and auditors
· Updating client information in systems
· Administrative tasks including filing and scanning
· Excellent communication, problem solving, analytical, organizational and time management skills
· Good understanding of basic accounting principles and methods
· The ability to ensure positive customer relations with both internal and external customers
· Detail oriented with strong analytical skills
· A proven self-starter
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field preferred
· Experience in Accounting and/or Accounts Receivable areas preferred
· Computer skills: ERP Systems (SAP preferred), Excel, Outlook, MS Word, PowerPoint,
· Strong communication skills
JCDecaux is a world leader in out of home media, with over 616,000 advertising faces across 40 countries; it is Europe’s largest billboard owner and the world’s largest owner of street furniture. As the Number One outdoor advertising company in the world, we are dedicated to giving brands unique voices and providing messaging platforms through the highest quality out-of-home solutions and first-class services.
Joining JCDecaux means choosing the number one outdoor advertising company worldwide and seeing new horizons in a team recognized for its momentum, creativity, and sense of innovation. Our strategy is founded on creating a motivated and diverse workforce. The success of JCDecaux North America relies on employees with a passion to make a significant contribution to the continued growth of our business.
JCDecaux North America is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value individuality and create an inclusive culture where variety is positively encouraged, and all employees are genuinely appreciated for what makes them unique. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
For more JCDecaux US information, visit www.jcdecauxna.com