Job Summary (Essential Functions)
Set up and clean banquet rooms and serve banquets.
· Performs related banquet set-up tasks.
Able to carry Banquet Tray with 8 meals
· Provides immediate attention to all members and guests upon seating them.
· Takes beverage orders and serves food in specified station.
· Pours and refills wine, coffee, water and other beverages served with and after the meal.
· Clears soiled dishes as needed.
· Cleans all assigned work areas in kitchen and banquet areas.
· Assists in closing functions such as removing linen, bussing glasses, dishes, silverware, etc., and re-setting the room for next function.
· Attends staff meetings including pre-service (line-up) sessions.
· Consistently follows all food safety-related requirements.
· Completes other appropriate assignments made by the Banquet Manager and Captain.
Job Knowledge, Core Competencies and Expectations
· Knowledge of all order on arrival menu items, preparation methods, ingredients, garnishes and wine list.
· Assures that all state and local laws and club policies and procedures for the service of alcoholic beverages are consistently followed.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
· Required to stand for long periods and walk, climb stairs, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, stretch and twist or reach.
· Push, pull or lift up to 50 pounds.
· Continuous repetitive motions.
· Work in hot, humid, and noisy environment.