We’d love to hear from you if you are looking for:
- Start-up energy working with a brilliant and passionate team
- $300 billion market opportunity
- Exponential growth (10X revenue growth in 2020)
- Rockstar teammates. You will be working with a strong team with prior work experience at FleishmanHillard, Facebook, Amazon, Microsoft, Lending Club, SoFi, etc.
About the role:
As a social media intern on the Jerry team, you will support the communications team by developing and adhering to a social media content calendar, pitching new and innovative ideas to increase engagement across our social platforms, and assisting with social channel upkeep through post writing and performance monitoring. You will contribute to the scaling of our social media presence on TikTok, Instagram, YouTube, Facebook and Twitter to continue driving our audience reach and user growth.
- Writing and developing posts for various social media channels
- Staying on top of social media trends and pitching ideas to increase engagement
- Monitoring performance of social media posts
- Helping to develop and maintain our social media content calendar
- Recent graduation from any Bachelor’s degree program
- Previous consumer brand social media experience, ideally in an agency environment
- Fluent on TikTok and Instagram, and experience with YouTube, Facebook and Twitter
- Experience with social media performance tracking tools (eg: Sprout Social / Hootsuite) an asset
- Continuously curious and innovative with a knack for trend-spotting
- Hardworking and motivated to learn and grow in a fast-paced environment
Jerry is building the first financial platform for your car that helps people optimize the cost and experience of owning a car (making ownership easy & affordable). There are 240M cars in the US alone. For most people, cars are one of the most expensive assets they own and families on average spend 20% of their income on car expenses, making this a massive market.
We started with helping people optimize the cost of car insurance and our vision is to help people in every aspect of car ownership. Since our product launch, we have been growing really fast for the past 18 months and our users love the product (rating 4.5 in the app store). Jerry is founded by serial entrepreneurs who previously built and scaled YourMechanic (“Uber for car repair,” the nation’s largest on-demand car repair company). We have raised over $50M+ in financing.