We have an exciting opportunity within our Community Living and Home Supports (CLHS) program as a Community Support Counselor. CLHS programs allow individuals with developmental/intellectual disabilities and mental illnesses to live with varying levels of support from caring and experienced staff. This is an opportunity for a flexible individual looking to support individuals in the Philadelphia area.
- Create and design program activities for individuals in support of their goals
- Provides therapeutic support
- Assist in the development of Essential Lifestyle Plan/Support Plan
- Perform consumer assessments
- Accompany individuals on transportation
- Bachelor’s degree in rehabilitation services or special education preferred. Appropriate level of experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- 1+ year of experience working with people with intellectual disabilities preferred
- Valid driver’s license required
The JEVS Talent Pool is dedicated to talented applicants who can be called on to fill some of our most important positions when they become available!
The wait time between application and position availability could be anywhere from 1 to 6 weeks
JEVS Human Services is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities. The Agency will not engage in or tolerate unlawful discrimination (including any form of unlawful harassment) on account of a person’s gender, age, race, color, religion, creed, sexual preference or orientation, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, military status, veteran status, handicap, disability, or membership in any other protected group. Qualified individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply; reasonable accommodations will be provided.