JEVS Human Services is seeking Part Time Floater – Direct Care Workers/Direct Support Professionals for our Community Living and Home Supports (CLHS) program. Our CLHS program allows individuals with intellectual disabilities to live with independence and dignity with the support of caring and experienced staff in 35 community residential homes. Pay is $14.25 per hour!
$500 SIGNING BONUS AVAILABLE!
- Provide care and assistance to adults in a residential setting
- Promote independence through skill building activities
- Create a safe environment where individuals have opportunities to enjoy an Everyday Life
- Escort individuals to recreational events, accompany individuals to doctors’ appointments, and provide physical assistance to individuals when needed
- Duties described above are performed to various degrees on different shifts. Specific responsibilities vary for each shift at each residence and may change depending on program requirements at each facility.
Skills & Requirements
- Must be able to travel to site/locations and be open to working any shift (first, second, or third shift) any day of the week.
- High School Diploma/GED required
- Valid driver’s license required
- Skills in reading and arithmetic required
- Experience with individuals with intellectual & medical health disabilities preferred
- Benefits include: Generous Paid Vacation and Sick Leave, Fully Paid Medical/Dental Benefits, Union Benefits, 401(k), Life Insurance, Career Development Training, and Tuition Assistance. Come find out why JEVS employees continue to realize career satisfaction year after year and apply today!
- JEVS Human Services continues to monitor the global pandemic. We have created and continue to modify our policies and procedures to ensure that the safety of our employees and clients remains our top priority. As part of our COVID-19 response, the below have been put in place:
- PPE provided by JEVS, including masks and face shields, for essential workers
- Daily pre-screening, including temperature checks, prior to entering the worksite
- Robust contact tracing procedures
- Enhanced cleaning procedures
- Low cost telehealth visits for employees covered under our health insurance
- Free behavioral health telehealth visits throughout the pandemic
- Training for all staff on COVID-19 response
Qualified individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply; reasonable accommodations will be provided.
JEVS Human Services is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities. The Agency will not engage in or tolerate unlawful discrimination (including any form of unlawful harassment) on account of a person’s gender, gender identity, age, race, color, religion, creed, sexual preference or orientation, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, military status, veteran status, handicap, disability, or membership in any other protected group. Qualified individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply; reasonable accommodations will be provided.