E3 Power Center City provides education, employment, empowerment and life skills training to out-of-school youth designed to help youth re-engage academically and develop skills needed to be successful in the global economy.
- Maintain a working knowledge of Philadelphia Youth Network (PYN) and the Department of Human Services (DHS) regulations.
- Provide excellent, prompt, quality customer serve to staff, participants and visitors.
- Process bills and expense reports. Assist in tracking program expenses through daily, weekly and monthly reconciliation of bills, incentives and all other client allowances.
- Prepare and distribute statistical and program reports. Provide timely and accurate communication to partners. Analyze outgoing and incoming correspondence relevant to priority.
- Coordination of location, agenda and materials for program meetings and trainings and, as needed for division meetings. Prepare and distribute minutes following meetings.
- Responsible for functioning and maintenance of all office and program equipment and maintain and organize all program supplies.
- High school education or equivalent
- Minimum three years of relevant work experience
- Familiarity with basic accounts receivable (AR) and accounts payable (AP) principles and reconciliation.
- Willing to work flexible hours when needed, including some evenings and some Saturdays
- Willing to travel throughout Philadelphia County
- Adhere to JEVS Code of Conduct and Professional Ethics
Qualified individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply; reasonable accommodations will be provided.
JEVS Human Services is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities. The Agency will not engage in or tolerate unlawful discrimination (including any form of unlawful harassment) on account of a person’s gender, gender identity, age, race, color, religion, creed, sexual preference or orientation, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, military status, veteran status, handicap, disability, or membership in any other protected group. Qualified individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply; reasonable accommodations will be provided.