Jun means truth, and our culture is about openness and honesty. Jun Group is a mobile advertising company that delivers beautiful full-screen video and display ads to millions of people. Advertisers like Audi, Merck, Intel, and WebMD trust Jun Group because everything we do is brand safe, viewable, and transparent.
We are looking for an Operations Coordinator to join our team in our New York office. The successful candidate will be intimately involved in multiple digital ad campaigns for Fortune 500 brands and will gain visibility into both the pre- and post-sales cycles. This role is a great way to learn about the digital ad business while building invaluable skills.
- Traffic and build online media campaigns
- Assist with campaign optimizations, pacing, and billing
- Provide support for troubleshooting issues and program QA
- Own reporting, screenshots, and tracking of all programs
Here are a few indicators that you’re the right person
- You’re fluent in PowerPoint, Excel, and Word—experience with Google Docs is a plus
- You’re flexible and able to juggle multiple projects with tight deadlines
- You’re an excellent writer and handle client communication with grace and ease
- You’re curious, you ask questions, and you have a knack for understanding how ad technology works
- Bachelor’s degree by May 2021 with a strong academic background
- 0-1 year relevant work and/or internship experience preferred
Jun Group sets the standard for premium online advertising. We work hard, and we have lives, too. We’ll pay competitively based on experience, and we’re open to allowing the right person to learn our industry on the job.
Interested parties should send a resume along with a cover note. We have excellent perks and benefits, and we welcome diversity and non-traditional paths into all of our roles. We believe in hiring the right person as opposed to the right combination of keywords.