Flexible Hours – Monday, Wednesday, Friday (3 days) 15-20 hours per week.
Duties include but are not limited to:
· Routinely review bank and credit card accounts for transactions and enters into QB
· Enters expenses and payables into system
· Reconciles cash and credit card accounts monthly.
· Assist in completing & distributing weekly financial reports and budgets while reconciling;
o Bank, Cash, Credit Card Accounts
o Accounts Payable
o Accounts Receivable
· Set up new customers and vendors in system and files accordingly. Provides necessary paperwork such as W9, contract, payment terms and banking information as appropriate.
· Invoice processing.
· Weekly review of accounts receivable and sends necessary statements and invoices to customers per terms and agreements.
· Create and maintain customer and vendor file setup for accounting system.
· Assist in Payroll and HR functions
o Distribution and collection of new employee paperwork
o Onboarding of new employee into appropriate systems
o Recording and file management of employees, physical and electronic.
o Collect data for payroll periods such as time sheets, driver logs, warehouse logs etc. · Purchases and tracks company supplies as required
· Maintain filing and organizing of company invoices, bills, correspondence, documents etc